Saturday, September 08, 2018

Blogging Again....

It was last in the year 2012, that I had written something and from that day 6 years have passed meaning 2190 days have passed that I have blogged. In these last six years, a lot has changed from my beliefs to reading habits to my choice of music, perception, prejudices but the most important one being is that I learnt and am still learning photography and have become addicted to travelling.

It is on the suggestion of my dear friend Mr Virender Shekhawat, the owner of Delhi Photography Club (http://www.delhiphotographyclub.com) and my photography teacher and travel companion to various places from like Spiti , Ladakh , Pushkar , Kila Raipur, Jaisalmer (just to name a few) over the past three to four years. I will in my later in my blogs explain my earlier in the travels in later blogs, so to again start my journey in the world of blogging let me start with my last trip with Delhi Photography Club which was to a quiet town by the name of Garli. So before I start writing about my travels, let me explain something that these trips with travel companions of Delhi Photography Club are not run the down the mill travel tours but are special travel journeys whose main aim is to photograph a place and not to be just tourists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Living with Itihasa and History together

Is Itha-sa and History Synonym of each other or identical of each other each other ? From my childhood days, we all have been heari...