Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Mumbai...Memoirs

Continuing from the old post...

It has been nearly two weeks that I came to Bombay (I prefer it than Mumbai) and it has been hectic and boring and somehow I managed to go with my friends to the real Bombay at the night time and saw why Bombay was enchanting and why it hypnotises everyone.

Though for a brief  moment it had enchanted me .

I was with a wonderful company that day and really enjoyed my time out with them but the most soothing was the sit on the marine drive..kit soothed me away...

I really loved it and plan to go again in the morning...and see the sunrise.

One thing I have understood is that the history of Bombay is quite  interesting as that of Calcutta (preferred than Kolkata )  and Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Living with Itihasa and History together

Is Itha-sa and History Synonym of each other or identical of each other each other ? From my childhood days, we all have been heari...